Our advanced laser Rosacea Treatment uses medical grade light therapy to diffuse redness, remove broken vessels and capillaries and greatly reduce the symptoms associated with Rosacea.
Starting at $85.
ADVANCED LASER ROSACEA TREATMENT FOR BROKEN VESSELS
Results after 2 treatments done 1 month apart:
– Significant reduction in broken blood vessels and redness, skin is more even toned.
WHAT IS ROSACEA?:
Rosacea is a chronic, inflammatory condition of the skin which is often characterized by the constant flare-up symptoms followed by a remission of those symptoms. Redness, visible blood vessels and acne like breakouts occur on various areas of the face, most commonly on the cheeks, nose, chin and forehead.
Our other treatments for rosacea include; IPLBlueLight, IPLYellow Light, IPLRed Light, Chemical Peels, Enzyme Peels, and our Oxygen Facial Treatment.
– One of the earliest signs is flushing of the face, which may come and go.
– Persistent redness is the mostcommon sign of rosacea.
– Small red solid bumps or puss filled pimples may develop.
– Visible blood vessels become distinct and more persistent. It is very important to stop the vessels from multiplying and becoming largeras this leadsto more problematic symptoms such as Rhinophyma, often referred to as a “drinker’s nose”.
– Wearing sunscreen is essential if you have rosacea. We recommend an SPF of 50 and that it be a physical sunscreen.
– Book now
– Online consultation